General information about Family Constellations, an experiential group process illuminating Ancestral Wisdom, Support and Healing Opportunities (as needed, if needed). The primary focus is to stand in full strength in life today, with all our Ancestors behind us, supporting us, hence allowing all that comes through us to reach our Descendants.
(extensive description of the process and its philosophy)
Family Constellation Retreat are 2- or 3-day group format.
September 15-17, 2017
October 27-29, 2017
December 8-10, 2017
Registration closes 3 weeks prior to retreat dates. Specific dates are on the individual registration.
Please register online. The registration form can be found on the FORMS page of this website.
Ongoing Constellation Groups
are available to all who participated in a Constellation Retreat. Ongoing Constellation Groups meet once a month, for the purpose of support, constellating, study and personal growth including healing challenging relationships, supporting once health or success.
Current groups meet:
- 2nd Monday, 3 to 6:30 pm, Case-Study Circle for Professionals
- 2nd Thursday, 5 to 8:30 pm, Kennett Square, PA
- 3rd Thursday, 5 to 8 pm, Bryn Mawr, PA (begins May 2017)
- 4th Thursday, 10:30 am to 1:30 pm, Media
- Alumni Constellation Days: February 1, April 26, June 29, August 3, 2017